Broome Panoramic Town Bus Tour - Best of Broome sights, culture and history (Morning Tour)
- Duration: 150 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Broome, WA
- Product code: BAATT
Broome Panoramic Town Bus Tour
Explore Broome's Extraordinary Sights and Rich
Duration: 2.5 Hours
Time: 9 am - 11.30 am
Cost: Adult $100 Child $40 (5-15yrs) Infants Free
Explore Broome's Extraordinary Sights and Rich History with the Broome Panoramic Town Bus Tour. Book your spot now and discover iconic landmarks like Cable Beach, Gantheaume Point, Roebuck Bay, Chinatown, and the Japanese Cemetery. Led by passionate local guides, this 2.5-hour tour offers captivating stories and stunning photo opportunities. Experience Broome's vibrant colours and epic history while immersing yourself in the comfort of our air-conditioned bus. Don't miss out on this truly immersive tour.
- Cable Beach's Sanctuary and Lord McAlpine's Extraordinary Endeavours
- Gantheaume Point and Fascinating Tales of Famous Dinosaur Prints
- Breathtaking Views of Entrance Point and Roebuck Bay
- The Largest Japanese Cemetery in Australia
- Town Beach's Diverse History and Magnificent Views
- Broome WWII Commemorative Air Raid Artwork
- The Heart and Soul of Broome, Chinatown
- A personalized small group tour experience
Our passionate local guides will also share their favorite tips, what to do in Broome, and what's hot right now in Broome with recommendations for places to eat and visit during your Broome holiday.
- Local Broome Tour Guides
- Comfortable shoes and thongs are suitable
- Remember to bring a hat, sunscreen, and a refillable water bottle
- Start or finish the tour at your preferred location, including Matso's or drop off at the airport with luggage
- Complimentary refreshing ice-cold towels, water, snack, and pick-up/drop-off services included
Book now to join our Broome Panoramic Town Bus Tour and create unforgettable memories of this remarkable destination.
Truly a wonderful trip. Informative, spectacular views and added insights into the local history. Tour guide Dooma was great and shared his amazing local knowledge.
Reviewed by L8220SWjuliew 11 Jul 2023 **** (5 Stars) TripAdvisor
Most informative guide. Very in-depth, culturally sensitive, and inclusive. We had fun. Everyone was relaxed and happy. Thanks
Reviewed by watchmanr2023 - 30 Jun 2023 *****(5 Stars) TripAdvisor
Very informative and interesting tour of and around beautiful Broome. Took loads of photos and our guide Sarah was exceptional. Tried recommended restaurants for lunch and dinner and was very pleased. We loved Broome and hope to visit again.
Reviewed by tinasA698QR 1 Jul 2023 ***** (5 Stars) TripAdvisor
The tour of Broome today with a fantastic guide, Dooma. He was passionate and informative about Broome and made each stop so much more interesting with his stories and details. Would highly recommend this tour and guide.
Reviewed by 308dominics 29 Jun 2023